Friday, July 24, 2009

USA vs Mexico

OH NO!! Now it's the United States against Mexico! May the best team win!! I wish I could find a soccer jersey that would have half of the USA team jersey and the other half of Mexico's jersey! LOL! Well I'm in the middle so I really can't say who I'm going for. My sisters and I did take a cute picture with our Converse (which I wish I had in every color)! Mine are in the middle and Annette will have to get some blue ones to replace the green. I stayed up till midnight lastnight watching Costa Rica get beat by the great team of Mexico so yeah I'm a lil off today! Yes, I do keep up with soccer but primarily b/c of my father and my lil bro. They are big soccer fans! Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I'm a newbie to blogging, and stumbled across your page while looking around. I am from North Texas, I love to craft and love spending time with my Familia.

~Amor,Familia Y Cultura~
Betty

Anonymous said...

"Love Your Blog". I'm a newbie to blogging, please come by and check out my page. Gracias!

~Amor, Familia Y Cultura~